Forum News and Information ClixGrid is here!
admin
Post #1 on: 2017/07/21 at 08:27
Admin
Dear members, We have received several requests to implement the ClixGrid Advertising in our website, so let me explain this new functionality.

ClixGrid is easy to play. Just click anywhere on the picture and win up to $5 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor's site that you will have to view for up to 5 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.

ClixGrid Promotion: We are running an exclusive offer for all who wish to advertise on our site. For a limited time only (offer valid for 1 week) for each fixed ad you buy, we will give you an extra ad on the ClixGrid for Free. This promotion is valid only for the purchase of Fixed Ads. To reclaim this bonus please open a support ticket soon after you have purchased the Fixed Ad. This offer is an inexpensive way to advertise to thousands of users at a very low price, enjoy.
kozaw
Post #2 on: 2017/07/25 at 09:24
Standard
Quote: admin
Dear members, We have received several requests to implement the ClixGrid Advertising in our website, so let me explain this new functionality.

ClixGrid is easy to play. Just click anywhere on the picture and win up to $5 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor's site that you will have to view for up to 5 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.

ClixGrid Promotion: We are running an exclusive offer for all who wish to advertise on our site. For a limited time only (offer valid for 1 week) for each fixed ad you buy, we will give you an extra ad on the ClixGrid for Free. This promotion is valid only for the purchase of Fixed Ads. To reclaim this bonus please open a support ticket soon after you have purchased the Fixed Ad. This offer is an inexpensive way to advertise to thousands of users at a very low price, enjoy.
jorge116
Post #3 on: 2017/07/25 at 17:29
Standard

jorge116
Post #4 on: 2017/07/25 at 17:31
Standard
Quote: kozaw

kozaw
Post #5 on: 2017/07/27 at 10:03
Standard
Quote: jorge116
Quote: kozaw

Moonlay
Post #6 on: 2017/07/28 at 08:52
Standard
What is that? Please explain me.Please.☺☺☺☺
Moonlay
Post #7 on: 2017/07/28 at 08:53
Standard
Quote: Moonlay
What is that? Please explain me.Please.☺☺☺☺
mariazita
Post #8 on: 2017/07/30 at 19:14
Standard
ClixGrid
mersii
Post #9 on: 2017/08/06 at 08:47
Standard

artemie
Post #10 on: 2017/08/07 at 00:17
Standard
Congrats to your great new site!!
-------------